We ensure the reliability of your facilities, equipment, structures and infrastructure to keep them compliant on their entry into service and during their operation.
Our rope access technicians are highly trained and fully certified by the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) and they provide the means to reach otherwise inaccessible locations in a safe, proven and cost-effective way.
Our rope access services can work as an independent solution for:
- NDT & Visual inspection
- Lifting gears inspection
- Insulation application
- Coatings and painting application
- Fireproofing application
- Leak detection and repair (LDAR) services
- Inspection of Wind mills as per GWO
Our team of competent and certified technicians are capable of performing NDT surpassing the client’s expectations.
- Dye Penetrant Testing.
- Magnetic Particle Testing.
- Conventional & Fluorescent types
- Ultrasonic Testing.
- Ultrasonic Thickness Survey
- Ultrasonic Corrosion Mapping
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection
- Radiography testing
Our team of Third Party Inspectors are highly competent, well experienced and with international certifications (CompEx). We can perform inspections such as:
- Weld visual inspection
- Blasting and Coating / Painting Inspection
- Inspection of Static Equipment including In-service and Shutdown such as:
- Pressure Vessels, Drums & Heat Exchangers
- Distillation Columns & Reactors
- Process Heaters
- Storage Tanks
- Process Piping & Pipelines
- Inspection of Lifting Equipment such as:
- Lifting Accessories such as Slings, Wire ropes, Chain slings, Webbings, Shackles, Eyebolts, Turnbuckles, Rigging screws etc.
- Manual Lifting Machines such as Hand chain hoists, Lever hoists, Hand operated winches, Jaw winches, Travelling trolleys, Jacks, Pulley blocks etc.
- Inspection of Pressure Relief Valves and calibrating to set pressure.
- Inspection of plant and equipment as per Factories Act 1948 and Kerala Factories Rules 1957.
- Rules 73 (Inspection of lifting machines, chains ropes and lifting tackles), 74 (Pressure vessels or Plant) & 122 (Dangerous
- manufacturing process or operations) of Kerala Factories Rules 1957.
- Periodic inspection, testing & certification under factories act, includes external / internal inspection, non-destructive inspection, hydraulic testing, inspection of the safety fittings, design appraisal, verification of the residual life of the equipment also advice on any, repairs / modifications as required, and if required impose conditions for safe working of the equipment.
- Calibration of Storage tanks as per as per rule 27 of the Legal Metrology (General) Rules, 2011 (IS: 2008 – 1961 for Vertical Storage Tanks and in IS: 2166-1963 for Horizontal Tanks).
Our team of competent engineers and quality specialists is capable of executing and performing various types of projects to the successful commissioning and final handing over.
- We undertakes various mechanical site works.
- Lump sum projects of piping fabrication, installation and erection.
- On site piping repairs, modifications and testing.
- Maintenance and repair works of static equipment such as pressure vessels, drums, storage tanks, piping, pipelines etc.
We can perform derrick inspections as per API RP 4G.
Our derrick inspectors are IRATA-qualified rope access technicians with a background in derrick building and maintenance. They are also PCN qualified NDT inspectors.
Our inspectors who by knowledge, training, or experience have successfully demonstrated the ability to resolve problems related to the subject matter or work in question.
Our team is well equipped to fulfill all types of offshore and marine survey requirements
Our expertise in different surveys are listed below,
- Condition surveys
- Hull / Corrosion surveys
- Steel Renewal surveys
- Radiography testing
Explosion surveys by our competent and certified surveyors ensure electrical ignition sources in your Hazard rated spaces are properly contained. We verify compliance with standards specified by all major codes, pivoting around 60079 legislations: IECEx & ATEX. Ex Survey includes in depth analysis of current and / or preparation of new, hazardous area classification drawings and in-depth inspection of equipment compliance.
Below are scopes included in our Ex inspection works:-
- Survey & data gathering of Ex equipment
- Healthcare & audit checks on Ex equipment
- Client Ex register management
- Visual and detailed inspections of Ex Equipment
- Procurement of defect list tabulated during the survey
- Installation and testing of items found defected during the Survey.